Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bug-sized spies: U.S. develops tiny flying robots

 

“The next generation of drones, called Micro Aerial Vehicles, or MAVs, could be as tiny as bumblebees and capable of flying undetected into buildings, where they could photograph, record, and even attack insurgents and terrorists.”

This kind of crap really makes me wonder, are we ever going to have our privacy back?  I was reading somewhere, that we spend like some insane amount of time being recorded, whether its the bank machine, the security cameras in the mall, or just pumping gas.

I know, I know, they have become useful in many ways, security cameras, court cases and the such. This still seems to me, as not worth the exchange, what's next?  Barcodes on our foreheads!  I’ve read that somewhere as well… :)

 

Here's the original article: Bug-sized spies: U.S. develops tiny flying robots - USATODAY.com

1 comment: